How to Enrol

Application for music tuition is by Enrolment Form. We have a variety of lesson locations and staff. We ask you to contact us first to determine the availability of your preferred instrument in your location. 

Please go to our Downloads page for Forms and the 2018 Student Handbook.

Once the Enrolment Form has been completed, return it to the UHCM Office in person, by email, fax or post. See the contacts page for all our address details.

Lessons during the day at one of our partner schools are enrolled through the Upper Hunter Conservatorium office, not via the school. Adult learners are also welcome to apply as we provide tuition for all ages and abilities.

If you have a general enquiry or want to enrol in one of our groups or Ensembles please do not hesitate to contact us.